Sunday 2 October 2011

Fonts that portrays my characteristics

Salam, this week's assignment requires us ( Mr Khai's students ) to choose some fonts that can describe our characteristics.

It wasn't easy to pick up one since i myself know that I am undefineable yet uncomplicated. There's a few side of me that people can see, depending on who I am with at the moment.


.

This first font that i chose is Abbeyline font. I chose this font because it did  portrays my sensual, mysterious, gentle and polite, classy and elegant with a hint of introvert-ish personality.



The second font is called Topsy Turvy, is all about me being simple, cheerful but quiet, laid back and rather playful at times.



And this last font that i chose; Brushed. Sometimes when everything seems wrong, i turn out to be this super sensitive, stubborn and a cold person. Harsh looking and rather violent, especially when i am terribly hurt.

As you can slowly tell that i am not that kind of person whom you can get or be just one thing. There are many sides of me but i am always transparent. Choosing and deciding has always been the issue between me, myself and i.

No comments:

Post a Comment